Hi! I'm Megan.
Thank you SO much for stopping by and for considering me as your lifestyle & family photographer.
A few facts about me:
- I am a former elementary school ESL teacher, and I currently teach part-time at a local preschool. I LOVE working with kids!
- I am married to my best friend, Nick, and together we have two amazing sons, Benjamin and Oliver.
- I love classic movies. Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Casablanca, and The Wizard of Oz are a few of my faves.
- I firmly believe that red wine and chocolate are two of the best things on this planet.
- When I’m not chasing my kids around a park or taking pictures, I enjoy reading, hiking, doing craft projects, and baking. The best days end with my boys and I covered with dirt, paint, or cake batter.
“Megan came to our home for a birthday shoot of our almost-5 year old. My daughter is usually shy around strangers, but Megan put her at ease very quickly and showed a great eye for using the light and nature in our location to get some beautiful photos with her. Definitely plan to hire her again in the future. I’m very happy with the photos she took!”